Friday, February 16, 2007
OK, so everyone wants to know what was exchanged for Valentine’s Day. Well, like I said GTL and I have big plans for this year so we can’t afford to spend a bunch of money of gifts for trivial holidays. We know we love each other… we don’t need a holiday to express that love to one another…. Anyways… Like I said, last week was Restaurant Week, I treated to dinner on Friday and that was my pre-Valentine’s Day gift… and I gave him a card. On Valentine’s Day, I gave him another card and a heart-shaped box of Russell Stover’s Chocolate. He cooked for me… And he gave me a purse & a wallet & a shorty of Hennessy. We spent the evening sipping wine, playing cards, and watching TV. It was a lot of fun!

Today, my Twin and I will be going to a happy hour… gotta get my promotions on. We were supposed to go out last night… but um… it was 18 degrees outside when I got out of class! Fuck that! That’s way too cold! We’re doing the happy hour, cause it ends at 11PM… and I work at my part-time job this weekend.

Since I was off on MLK day, I have to work on President’s Day… but I only have to work 5 hours. I get to sleep in, cause I chose to work the 11AM-4PM shift… So I think I may look for something to get into on Sunday night… I have to see how cold it is outside!

I’m slowly approaching post 200 (3 more to go!) I know what I’m going to do for that post too! It should be good.

What’s going on with you people?
 
posted by TTD at 2/16/2007 10:42:00 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    YAY! Yall had fun!

    I don't know many folks with Monday off. I know I don't have it :-(

    Ain't nuffin going on, just browsing the net between work as normal. LOL

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Organized Noise

    I'm on vacation right now (although I would have been off on Monday anyway). Today, I am pretty much recovering from Valentine's Day. Doing some shredding and making plans for the immediate future. Pretty much going to chill for the rest of my vacation. Haven't done that in a long time.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Im putting u in charge of my Sweet 28th party then!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Those are the best types of nights. Just spending time with your loved one.

    I can not wait for #200!

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger *snake*bite*

    Sounds like you had a really nice V-Day nice one!

    I did nothing but he came home on Friday after driving a 4 hour drive to the country to get him and another 4 hours to come home we had a great weekend.

    Only downside was his mom and sis were there most of the time but i am not one to come between family and i love his mom and sis to bits so it was like a family weekend.

    xxS*Bxx