Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Happy Birthday & Tag
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY!!!!!!
aka SomeOne aka KnowOne aka No1Special aka Chklt… lol

Glad you going to Cancun…. But mad I can't party with you this weekend =(

“30’s the new 20, Nigga I’m so hot still!”

So for your birthday, I said I would answer your tag….

Tag: Share 5 things the blogger fam doesn't know about me

This was really hard b/c um… I don’t think I hold things back from ya’ll so I had to come up w/ things I haven’t shared…

1. Basketball: From some of the comments in my last post, it seems that not everyone knew that I played basketball. I started when I was 8 and played all through high school. My senior of high school, my coach sucked all of the fun out of the sport for me, so my freshman year of college, I sat out. I picked it back up for my sophomore and junior years of college. (I could only play 2 years in the league that we played in.) So ever since… I like to shoot around, and I’ll sometimes play in a pickup game…

2. Spoiled: I’m spoiled rotten! I have a ½ sister, but really grew up as the only child. My mom and grandmother spoiled the shit out of me, and GTL just made me rotten! I don’t like to hear the word NO b/c in the land of the spoiled, that word does not exist! LOL. Yes I get mad when I don’t get my way, and sometimes through a temper-tantrum like I’m 2. Sue me! LOL.

3. Nosey: I’m nosey. Hence why I blog. LOL. I like to know what’s going on with everyone… but the people in “everyone” consists of those that I actually know. I could give 2 shits about a celebrity (except AI!) I just “need” to know what’s going on w/ my family, friends, & blog fam…

4. Eating: I’m a picky eater. I pretty much eat the same three types of meat: chicken, beef, pork (with an occasional turkey.) I eat the same few vegetables: broccoli, string beans, greens, and uncooked carrots. If I don’t like the way something LOOKS or SMELLS I won’t eat it… I won’t even give it a try.

5. Career: I went into the field of computers because I liked math. And I actually started off in programming (which uses math) but after a semester of that BS, I switch to IT. It’s OK. I really wish I could do something else, but I haven’t the slightest idea of what that would be. I’m content in my current location, because my co-workers make my job great. I’m in school to be an IT Manager…. But I don’t know if that’s what I really want to do! I definitely want to get out of the helpdesk, but I don’t know what field of IT I would (or am even qualified for) go to. The skills that I’m getting in school, I could use in ANY management position… but other than NOTHING! I don’t know what I want to do (professionally) for the rest of my life.

Now I'm supposed to tag ppl… Missy!!!
 
posted by TTD at 2/07/2007 03:24:00 PM | Permalink |


17 Comments:


  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    cool answers. So you are spoiled.... hmmmmmm.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Spoiled huh as if we didn't already know that LOL...I won't test ya in the basketball arena cause I can't play LOL

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    LOL @ other than doing nothing. as time goes on, i'm feeling that would be a good choice for me! forget about being ambitious!

    i refuse to admit i'm nosy. i'm inquisitive, sometimes to a fault. :-)

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger *snake*bite*

    Spoilt rotten huh!!
    I am an only child aswell - sometimes it is Wicked! but on other occasions it can be real crap - spoilt? Yes!
    Blamed for everything? Yes!

    You cannot have it all, nice to know you take an interest in other people tho babe it is not nosey it is curious.

    Must dash babe - at work!!! - Phones to answer!

    xxS*Bxx

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    1. YAY I remember your blogging about balling before, just didnt know if you still did it.

    2. I wouldn't have figured you to be that spoiled. Interesting.

    3. Aren't we all? LOL

    4. Dang, not even try? :-(

    5. That's interesting that some folks I know of are getting all these upper level degrees and don't really know what they want to do...again, interesting.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    TT...we share the same industry..i'm doing solaris help desk...i'm thinking about taking classes in cybercrime...forensics THEY GET PAID!!!...the problem is the damn class to get the certification to become computer forensics is $2500...LAWD JEEZUS... i thinking about taking it...

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    deep - very much so! lol

    honey - u could tell, huh? lol

    bb - inquisitive? i like that! i should change my answer. lol

    snake - ur right.. sometimes being the only child does suck! u have to learn how to play by yourself =(

    ladynay - i dont! lol. only sometimes i still play. that's nice to know that you didnt think i was spoiled.. but my mom would defintiely beg to differ! lol

    sar - my school actually offers a MS in that field... after i finish w/ the one i got.. i MAY go back for that one (after a nice long break of course!)

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Lol @ you being spoiled. I can completely relate.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I'm spoiled too. Dating someone else that is also spoiled can be a trip. Especially when both of you are waiting for the other to commence to spoiling.

    I could tell you're spoiled. :o)

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger G. Mo

    ya know... I can believe you played basketball in college. I mean, you're not exactly short...

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    mizz jj - and there's nothing wrong w/ that!

    freaky - it can be.. but that's where compromising comes in... and how could u tell?

    g. mo - lol. im not that tall either!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    U only tagged me cuz i said nobody did :( ....

    Yeah, i feel nobody should tell me NO Neither..but if i don't spoil myself then who willl i think im too selfish to have kids..is that SPOILED

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    For starters you have a princess name. LOL Mainly I could tell from reading some of your posts.

    What is this compromise thing you speak of? It sounds like me not getting my way so I don't like the c-word. ;o)

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger TTD

    missy - i cant win w/ you!!!

    freaky - if u dont get something that u want from a compromise.. than it wasnt a compromise! u should get at least 1/2 of what u want...

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger chidi

    kool answers. nice blog 2!

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Rose

    these are great answers..basketball- that's a great sport.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Compromise is a word they made up so that you will be o.k. with not getting your way. I for one to not want to compromise when it comes to relationships and to tell you the whole truth I could really use some friendly advice this morning. I just wanted to know, has anyone heard of where you can find local speed dating opportunities? I read about it on http://www.singlesinmotion.com, however I’m really wanting something right here in my own home town. I mean it sounds like a great way to actually meet people face to face rather than online, which NEVER turns out for me, ‘cause I’m too picky, I guess. Please post any success with speed dating events here for me if you can!