Monday, January 29, 2007
Where to begin?
I had a freaking ball this weekend! I’m so glad my friend E is home. Friday night we went to Silver Shadows in Columbia… this place (for all nights except for Friday) is for the 30 and older crowd… because of that… there were some 30 and older people there but that didn’t matter because we were in our own little world. GTL was our designated driver so we got wasted and danced all night long. We got into the car and were passed out on the way home!

Saturday, we woke up about 11AM. Got dressed and went to Popeyes (they don’t have them in Charlotte, so she’s been craving it.) After that, we went to the flea market cause I had to meet this dude that made me a t-shirt…. Then we went to Mondawmin Mall, and then we hit up this jerk chicken spot that she’s obsessed with, then we went to Owings Mills mall. I got this graphic t-shirt that says “Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon bitches!” I can’t wait to wear that! LOL. Then we went back to the house and watched Talladega Nights since she’s never seen it. We were watching the extended version… I didn’t like it. The crap that they cut out of the original, was just that… crap!! It wasn’t funny to me. I was looking like WTF?!?!? So then we got dressed and headed to Club One. I’m going on a ski-trip at the end of February. Last night was a meet & greet for the ski party, and if you were going, you got in free. My twin is the one going, but she was in New Orleans this weekend, so E pretended to be twin to get in :-) GTL was our designated driver again.

When we 1st got there, we got drinks, and then we held on to them until my cousins got there. They bought our next round of drinks… and then when we went to the 3rd round, I didn’t want my cousins to think I was using them, so I went to order the drinks. The little Asian bitch that was the bartender, would only pay attention to the dudes. This one guy walked right up there, after we’d been waiting about 5 minutes and she took his order. So I was like, can you just order our drinks since we seem to be invisible to this bitch! So he did, and he actually paid for them, which was nice cause it’s not too often nowadays that dudes buy your drink… and don’t expect shit back from you!

And hanging out with my cousins made me realize that I love the fuck out of them! They’re twins… They just turned 30 and are thugged the fuck out. But they have the biggest fucking hearts and family always comes first to them. Now what I’m about to explain, may seem small to others… but it’s the small shit that makes me happy. Anyways… Twin #1 had a bottle of water. He gave me some to pour in my cup. I didn’t take much cause I didn’t want to take all his shit. A little time pass and I was thirsty for some more water, so I asked him if he had some more. He didn’t, so I said fuck it, I’ll just eat my ice. Two minutes later, he was handing me a bottle of water. That made me smile. Well, I split the water with E. And we were sitting there sipping our water and this dude walked by (he had to be wasted) and bumped into us, making us spill our water on ourselves. Twin #2 saw my facial expression and asked what was wrong, I told him and he handed us a big ass stack of napkins. That made me smile too.

So we partied hard and at the end of the night, I was conversing with one of the managers of the club. I was supposed to call him yesterday, but I forgot, but he’s talking about letting me (T&J) host a party there on a Thursday night or something…. I’ll send him an email sometime this week and see if he’s still talking the same things.

Sunday, we woke up about 12PM and she got dressed and headed home because it was starting to snow and we didn’t know how it was going to turn out… well the snow lasted like 20 min and nothing stuck. I spent the day getting crap together for March 9th… ordering some decorations, making some flyers, and all that…. Then I went back to sleep! Oh! Before I went to sleep, I got on my blog just to check some stuff out… see who commented all that good stuff… and then I saw three long ass comments in my cbox.

LMAO! Whoever this dude is… must’ve been bored going through my old posts and shit b/c the post that he’s referring to is like a year old…. Yo really tried to go off on me. Too bad I can’t delete comments from out of there… cause that’s not the 1st time someone said something stupid in my cbox. Oh well… I guess I should feel honored that someone wants to read through all of my posts, huh? WTFever! LOL.

Last night.. I watched An Evening with the Stars... tribute to Aretha Franklin.... I have 1 comment (really question) WTF did Aretha have on??????? Anybody??? LMAO.

Anyways… how was your weekend?
 
posted by TTD at 1/29/2007 12:38:00 PM | Permalink |


16 Comments:


  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    Party animals. :)

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    wow, what a weekend.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Little Brown Girl

    "Jealousy is a disease...get well soon Bitches!!" Ok I eff'n love it!! I've got to get one LOL!!

    Where is this spot in Columbia...never heard of it but sounds like I need to check it out!

    Just reading about your weekend made me tired...sounds like it was a ball!!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    know1 or some1 (whatever ur calling urself :-p) - i see that u were partying too!

    deep - i wish i could do it all over!

    royce - it's right across the street from the mall.. it's on a shopping center that looks like a business center... but it has an awning on it that says silver shadows.. the number is 410-730-0111

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Lāā

    LOL you just doing research for your side hustle. And what's wrong with the 30+ crowd LOL You and GTL with those t-shirts, y'all should make that a side hustle too.

    I love the little things too, they are priceless :-) But female bartenders think that other women are cheap so they cater and flirt with the men to get tips. But she was wrong.

    Now whatever Aretha was wearing, unless she covered up the huge puppies was wrong...and I didn't even see it.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    You can delete comments from your c-box and ban IP addresses too. I haven't done it in a minute but I've done it before so I know both can be done. You know I always check on the anti-lurker functionality of things. LOL!

    Why must the 30 and older crowd get dissed? :o( I feel like I'm too old to be screaming, "Paper!" at you now.

    I saw a guy yesterday walking around in a sweatshirt (no coat on a day it snowed) that said ASSHOLE. If I knew an artist and a silk screener I'd have some shirts out.

    I'll have to watch the extended version and of Talladega Nights and see what's up?

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    laa - im always hustling for T&J.. lol... we love our graphic tees :-) she had on a turquoise dress that had feathers on the sleeves (i 1st thought it was a shaw) and more feathers at the bottom of the dress.. if the dress were yellow, she would've looked like big bird. lmao!!!

    feraky - thanks.. i have to figuew out how.. i probably have to log into the site to do it... im not dissing the 30 and older crowd... when i say 30 & older.. i mean.. u HAVE to be 30 to get in, and the crowd is usually 40+

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    damn ya'll know how to party...lol I knew 2007 was gone kick off real nice for ya'll party wise!!
    Girl Aretha went to far...seriously..."Aint no Way" if I was that big I would wear feathers and shit....she dead wrong for that...lol

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Lady J

    Glad you enjoyed your weekend. to answer your question Aretha looked like a big ass blue bird getting ready to lay a freakin egg.

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    OMG you are the princess of partying...you really are.

    I'm exhausted just reading about your little partying antics!!!

    :-)

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    I swear you and GTL are in the right business cuz yall get yall party on darn near every weekend!

    I was wondering about the cbox thing.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    LMAO @ that t-shirt.

    Aretha seriously needs to go on a diet. That weight is not healthy. And her arms. Good lawd.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    I have that slogan im on site i think. where do u get the shirt from? Yeah i peeped it..u got a stalker...

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yaz - yes she was!!! thanks for having faith in us :-)

    lady j - i said.. if she had on yellow.. she would look like big bird.. lmao

    mistress - b/c of my plans for 2007.. im going to say **THANKS :-D**

    ladynay - damn near :-) at least we try! lol

    mizz jj - im not going to say anything about her wait.. but she seriously needs to wear clothes that compliment her weight!

    missy - i hope not.. i dont think so.. cause he say nothing else.. not unless he's going to wait another year to post a comment..

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    I can't wait to get home and see my best friend we always have a blast together. Tshirt sounds cute, what color is and what size so that I can borrow it LOL

    I told roomie about the party we might hit it up..have fun skiing...umm long comments who is he and what did the comments say Im nosey LOL...me and knowone were talking about going to visit missy in the bean for her bday in april

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Yep, log into Cbox and click on messages in the control panel. Check the posts next to his name and click ban. I believe you can even choose how long you want to ban people too.