Friday, January 12, 2007
TGIF - GO RAVENS!!!!!!!
Hey blog fam. What’s good? The weekend is here but I’m not that excited because I work at my part-time job this weekend. I didn’t have to work at all last month! And that felt great…. hence why I’m sad/mad/whatever about this weekend.

The only good thing about this weekend is that the RAVENS are going to kick the Colts ass tomorrow!!!! *fingers crossed*



Baltimore has been lit up purple! Today everyone is supposed to wear purple and black. I don’t have anything purple… but I have it on in my heart. LOL. GTL is a Colts fan *vomit* LOL. He has about 10 different bets going on. I really don’t understand… how can he be a Colts fan in a city that they snuck out of in the middle of the night… literally! I don’t know one Colts fan in Baltimore other than GTL. Tomorrow is going to be a day of hostility between us. GTL will get his feelings hurt and I’m going to rub it in. LOL. We’re going to do Peyton Manning like we did Big Ben. HAHA



Let me stop… I don’t want to jinx them…. And I really hope that the media here in Baltimore hasn’t jinxed them either. But…. GO RAVENS!!!!!!

Tonight… I was going to go to Happy Hour with GTL and his co-workers at Tony Roma’s… but I think I rather stay at home and do nothing.

Tomorrow after work, I’m going to watch a little of the game and then GTL and I are headed to a baby shower for his “sister.”

Sunday after work… I’m going to go get my hair braided… I gotta look cute! And I’m sick of doing my hair… so that’ll last me about 2 weeks or so…

So a pretty chill weekend for me. What do you have planned?
 
posted by TTD at 1/12/2007 09:37:00 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Beana

    Thats one thing I miss about not living in Maryland any more is seeing the city lit in Purple. I still wear my Ravens jersey to bed at night. I live in Georgia right now and when I first got here I wore my Ray Lewis jersey everywhere and was like "what...say something!" Enjoy the weekend as much as you can and hey...thats extra money so it can't be that bad right?

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Yall should make a friendly wager on the game, could be fun!

    My weekend is chill as aways.

    Enjoy the shower!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    I am a Ravens fan but they play my team. That's like when MJ was playing witht he bulls and the played the Magic and the Lakers. I am a Laker fan but I'm also a MJ guy. So you can see the comparison. The whole sneaking out of the city, i was too young to remember that but tomorrow we will see victory will be ours...go Colts

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger TTD

    j - i know that's right! show that raven's pride!!!

    ladynay - could be.. we'll see

    gtl - i should delete ur comment! lol. GO RAVENS!!!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    So does the loser have to wear pigtails and the jersey or color of the winning team? That might be funny.

    A day of hostility? Hide the knives and forks. LOL!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Hmmm girl you betta bet something with him LOL..since we all know you're gonna win....you could bet some shoes LOL...let me stop...

    I remember working a part time job..not for me LOL..I'd rather do overtime...ahhh well

    I'll be sleeping, doing something for MLK day and chilling with ummm a lil Music LOL

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger TTD

    freaky - gtl hair isnt long enough to wear pigtails... and i wont be the loser! lol

    honey - the part-time gig isnt really that bad.. it's EASY money.. i just enjoyed being off all of Dec

    tsg - im sure u can find something to do in the rain ;-)

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger meljoy

    well I work... not tomorrow night... so I am going out with my nerd boy, hopefully. This is has been quite a hassle. Anywa, if I don't work or see him, I will be SLEEPING. I start scool this week and I have won't have a weekend off til spring break! haha

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger meljoy

    oh and congrats (?) to the ravens...? The eagles are basking in some sort of glow too, I think...