Friday, January 26, 2007
Damn it’s been a minute
I haven’t update since Monday… that’s not like me. I usually throw a post in like Wednesday or something… I haven’t even been commenting like that either… Don’t have a real reason for not posting, other than… I didn’t feel like it! I haven’t been posting comments like that, cause most of you guys don’t allow anonymous comments and well… the new blogger can’t ever seem to remember my cookies… Which is weird to me b/c (1) the old did (2) gmail does…. So why can’t the new one get it right? I hate having to log in each and every time I close my browser and reopen to read a blog… just to leave a comment… No point in checking the “remember me box” cause that does no good. And yes… I have cookies enabled and all that good shit. Blogger just sucks! if you have a cbox… I may leave a comment there… Other than that… don’t think I’m neglecting you cause I’m not….

So it’s Friday… and I’m happy about that! This week has been stressful. I need a drink and I’m ready to party! (But what weekend am I not ready to party? LOL) My best friend, E, came home (PA) Sunday… and she’s excited…. And today marks when the festivities begin! I got her an interview here at my job…. So hopefully that will go well for her.

Today (or tomorrow) is one of GTL’s co-workers birthday… she’s going to party with us too. And a few other people…. E is going to stay with us the whole weekend. Tomorrow we’re just going to hang out and the tomorrow night we will party again. Sunday we will be recovering! LOL. I’m getting old. Partying 2 nights out of the weekend is a little much for me….. Sike! Who am I kidding! LOL.

So… last night I had my test… I think I did well. I’m hoping for an A, but I’d be happy with a B. It had 100 freaking questions! But that’s over… now I have a presentation and I need to add another page to my paper for next week. That shouldn’t be too hard.
 
posted by TTD at 1/26/2007 10:26:00 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You're right ... blogger does suck. I thought I was forgetting to check the "remember me" box.

    Anyway, enjoy your weekend! You always do! :)

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Rashan Jamal

    another weekend... another party. Have a good one!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    I wondered why you name came up in black...

    Party hardy!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Blogger so sucks.

    Hope you enjoy the party and have a nice weekend.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    u always need a drink

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger TrinaBeingTrina

    Blogger SUX!!

    Have a drink for me :-)

    Hope you got a good grade on the test. And good luck with the presentation.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    You're not gonna get an argument from me about what a huge piece of shit blogger is!

    Look forward to hearing about your weekend!